The Millers Cottage and ground floor dates back to 1755, It was last a mill in 1850’s and since has been a private house. In the 1920’s the second floor was added and from then on many famous artists, writers and poets have visited the mill including Paul Nash, A.E. Housman, W.H. Auden and many others
It has a large garden to the front with the oldest barn in Oxfordshire, in its original state dating back to C17th, behind the house are the mill ponds, a pretty bridge and the river Sor brook, there is also an artist’s studio set in woodlands and a small stream.
The main house has 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, tv room, large kitchen, dining room, drawing room and a library, Also an artist studio, small area of woodland and stream, part of the barn has been made into a gym.